Build and release a plugin update
From Perfmon4j Wiki
NOTE: This will be publish an update for the general public!
Prerequisites: Must have set up the Perfmon4j Netbeans environment. See: Netbeans_setup
- Right click on the Perfmon4jMonitor package and click on "Properties"
- Click "API Versioning" and increment the "Implementation Version" and save.
- Select Open Project and browse to the Perfmon4jSuite folder
- Right click on the "Perfmon4jMonitor" node in the project tree and select "Clean and Build".
- Right click on the "Perfmon4jSuite" node in the project tree and select "Clean and Build All".
- Right click on the "Perfmon4jSuite" node in the project tree and select "Package as", "NBMs".
- The output for the update site will be generated in "Perfmon4jSuite\build\updates". Upload the contents of this folder to the sourceforge.net perfmon4j project folder "/home/project-web/p/pe/perfmon4j/htdocs/plugin".